Daytime Provision is a support service designed to suit you and your needs.
Support is provided on a one-to-one basis where a positive relationship between the provider and the client develops. The service can be activity or community led, for example:
- Domestic skills, such as cooking and managing personal finances
- Making friends in the community
- Attending Adult Education Classes
- Supporting clients back to work
- Or, just going down the pub.
For further information on Day Time Provision please press here to download an information leaflet.