Welcome to Our Website
"I've got more freedom, I'm much happier and the food is great!"
Adults Supporting Adults provides support for people over the age of 18 years who wish to remain or become a part of their chosen community.
ASA are currently recruiting, contact us for further details.
ASA's community service offers a large range of support services, all of which are listed on this website. The quick links on the left of the page will take you straight to a specific service area, where you will find detailed information about the service including user groups for new clients, case studies and further relevant links.
"People were treated with kindness, compassion and respect. Staff and host families recognised people's right to privacy, respected confidential information and promoted people's dignity...."
The film offers the viewer an opportunity to hear from the people who access the service, just what positive impact a quality support can have on their lives.
The service is unique, the providers are wonderful and I am pleased to have found them."
Without ASA, my wife and I would not have had these extra years together. "
The service is the highlight of my week, I enjoy the activities and the lunch."
The service has been invaluable, in both supporting my husband with a day service and giving me respite from my caring role"
- Extended Stay with one of our approved family providers. Click here to find out more
- Respite or holidays away from home with one of your approved family providers. Click here to find out more
- Day Time Provision what you want to do when you want to do it with somone to help you. Click here to find out more
- At Home Day Resource support and respite for clients and their families with dementia with one of our approved providers. Click here to find out more
- Lifestyle Brokerage offers support and administration to those with a personalised budget or direct payment.Click here to find out more
There is useful information in our regularly updated news section, featuring both press releases and industry updates. You can also read testimonials from both clients and providers on the testimonials section, or the quotes at the head of the page.
If you have any futher enquiries and wish to contact us directly, our details can be found below. To complete an enquiry form please visit our contact page by clicking here.