Welcome to Our Website
"Whenever I ring the office the staff are always willing and able to help" "I would like to say a big thank you to your providers for the Respite my son received"
Adults Supporting Adults provides support for people from the age of 15 years who wish to remain or become a part of their chosen community.
Our providers support people to have periods of Respite, go on holiday and gain skills of independence including work opportunities and making new friends.
ASA are always looking for providers across Lincolnshire who have the capacity to offer a supportive place within their family home, please contact us for further details.
ASA offers a large range of support services, all of which are listed on this website. The quick links on the left of the page will take you straight to a specific service areas, where you will find detailed information including case studies.
"People were treated with kindness, compassion and respect. Staff and host families recognised people's right to privacy, respected confidential information and promoted people's dignity...."
The film offers the viewer an opportunity to hear from the people who access the service, just what positive impact a quality support can have on their lives.
The service has been invaluable, in both supporting my husband with a day service and giving me respite from my caring role"
The service is the highlight of my week, I enjoy the activities and the lunch."
The service is unique, the providers are wonderful and I am pleased to have found them."
Without ASA, my wife and I would not have had these extra years together. "
- Extended Stay with one of our approved family providers. Click here to find out more
- Respite or holidays away from home with one of your approved family providers. Click here to find out more
- Day Time Provision what you want to do when you want to do it with somone to help you. Click here to find out more
- Sit2Gether friendship and a chat or a leisurely game whilst your carer is out.
- Shop2Gether from your door to the store and back again.
- Spriteleys relaxed social day care in Grantham for senior citizens.
There is useful information in our regularly updated news section, featuring both press releases and industry updates. You can also read testimonials from both clients and providers on the testimonials section, or the quotes at the head of the page.
If you have any futher enquiries and wish to contact us directly, our details can be found below. To complete an enquiry form please visit our contact page by clicking here.